Application requirements for BA/BSc and preparatory programmes
Required documents for the admission process
(The listed documents need to be attached to the online application form)
- Original certificate and English transcript of Completion of High School or Bachelor Degree with all results
- Copy of passport, picture part
- Declaration on voluntary leave form (For applicants from out of EU)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (e.g bank account statement)
Optional documents to be attached:
- Certificate of English language skills (obligatory only in case of post graduate programme)
- Motivation letter
Accepted file formats: pdf, jpg,
Application process for scholarship holders is different. For admission requirements of the scholarship programmes please see the menu of the relevant scholarship programme.
Important notice: in case of denied visa application
- if it’s not the student’s fault, the tuition fee will be fully refunded;
- if the student submitted false documentation, the College refunds 1/2 of the tuition fee.
Duration of all procedures are 90 days.
Attestation of the validity of degrees