Students who intend to study personally in the College have to come into the Student Office to start the enrollment procedure.
- The enrollment period for foreign students: 24th August – 5th September. The enrollment must be done personally in the Registrar’s Office.
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9:00-13:00
- Wednesday, Thursday: 11:00-15:00
- Documents required for enrollment:
- 2 photos
- Certificate on High School Completion (original and one copy)
- Bank account number
- Number of health insurance (TAJ)
Students who wish to start their studies online may arrange the enrollment process online. To request the online application, please contact us in the following e-mail: email@example.com. The student will get the personal Neptun-code via e-mail. The Neptun-code is generated based on the personal data given during the application process. With the help of this code, the enrollment can be done online, within the Neptun system (see Neptun guide).
- Should any concern arise, please contact the Student Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).