To Do List:
- Transfer the programme fees of the first and the sixth semesters (non-refundable fees) to Wesley’s account.
- The final Decision on Admission, forms for enrollment and dormitory request are delivered by e-mail.
- Apply for visa.
- Plan your arrival.
- Inform Wesley on your arrival.
Application for student visa
- You should apply for visa at a Hungarian Embassy. List of embassies:
- Please contact an Embassy to learn the documents that are required for issuing the visa.
- In case of personal interview you may be asked to talk of the following topics:
- General information on Hungary (https://hellohungary.com/en/about-hungary)
- General information on Wesley College (https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/about-us/the-college/)
- Information on the course you are going to study (https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/programmes/environmental-science-bsc/)
- Why you want to study Environmental Science
- How are you going to finance your studies
Low cost dormitory accommodation is offered for Wesley students in the campus. Should you wish to apply for dormitory accommodation, please complete the following form: Dormitory