Application requirements for BA/BSc and preparatory programmes:
In case of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 all courses are available and fully completable online.
The registration fee for the admission process is HU 9000 It should be transferred to Wesley’ bank account (IBAN: HU69-11708001-20562292, SWIFT/BIC: OTPVHUHB) prior the application. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Required documents for the admission process:
- The listed documents need to be attached to the online application form
- Original certificate and English transcript of Completion of High School or Bachelor Degree with all results
- Certificate of English language skills (obligatory only in case of post graduate programme)
- Copy of passport, picture part
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Declaration on voluntary leave form (For applicants from out of EU)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (e.g bank account statement)
Accepted file formats: pdf, jpg,
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
Application process for scholarship holders is different. For admission requirements of the scholarship programmes please see the menu of the relevant scholarship programme.
Application requirements for Post graduate programmes:
1. Complete and signed application form together with the following materials:
- Copy of academic transcript
- English language certificate
- Short curriculum vitae
- Short motivation letter
- Copy of the applicant’s passport (page of his/her picture)
2. Certificate of an earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a recognized official academic accrediting association, by providing an official transcript showing verification of the degree.
The registration fee for the admission process is HU 9000. It should be transferred to Wesley’ bank account (IBAN: HU69-11708001-20562292, SWIFT/BIC: OTPVHUHB) prior the application. The registration fee is non-refundable.
|Preparatory course for bachelor studies in Hungarian||Hungarian||2 Semesters|
|Social Work||Hungarian||7 Semesters|
|Environmental Science||English, Hungarian||6 semesters||EUR 2500|
Attestation of the validity of degrees
Students, who come from countries which have not signed the Apostille Convention, or the Apostille Treaty shall ask for the attestation of their degree as described below:
The attestation of the validity of degrees obtained in Hungarian higher education institutions and other certificates issued by the institutions falls within the competence of the Consultation Office of the Educational Authority.
If you wish to attain the interim authentication stamp for your higher education qualification, you need to bring your qualification to the Consultation Office of the Education Authority during office hours (http://www.oktatas.hu/kapcsolat/kozponti_ugyfelszolgalat).
Address: Budapest XII. Maros u. 19-21
Their office hours are the following:
Fridays: 8.00 – 14:00
Phone: (+36-1) 374-2100
- Send your application following the instructions.
- Deadline: 30 June 2020 17:00 CET
- In case of missing or insufficient application documentation you will be asked for amendment by e-mail.
- Information on acceptance or refusal of application.
- In case of acceptance detailed information on the oral admission process.
- In case of refusal a detailed justification will be delivered.
- Deadline: 15 July 2020
Oral admission interview (only for applicants to Environmental Science BSc programme)
- Method: skype-interview with the presence of the applicant and Wesley’s Admission Committee.
- Language of the interview: English.
- Duration: 30-45 minutes.
- Topics: introduction of the applicant, fields of interests of the applicant, plans, motivations on studying environmental sciences, studying abroad, living in Hungary.
- Date and time of the interview: to be specified in the e-mail on application feedback.
- Period for admission interviews:
- 15-30 July 2020
- Deadline for notification on admission decision: 10 Aug 2020
Further Information on tasks to start your studies.