Application requirements for BA/BSc and preparatory programmes:
The registration fee for the admission process is HU 9000 It should be transferred to Wesley’ bank account (IBAN: HU69-11708001-20562292, SWIFT/BIC: OTPVHUHB) prior the application. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Required documents for the admission process:
- Certificate and Transcript of Completion of High School with all results
- B2 level English/Hungarian language skill
- Copy of passport, picture part
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Declaration on voluntary leave form (For applicants from out of EU)
- Proof of payment of registration fee (e.g bank account statement)
Accepted file formats: pdf, jpg,
Please send the correctly filled and signed Application form with the obligatory attachment listed above to the following address: email@example.com
Application process for scholarship holders is different. For admission requirements of the scholarship programmes please see the menu of the relevant scholarship programme.
Application requirements for Post graduate programmes:
1. Complete and signed application form together with the following materials:
- Copy of academic transcript
- English language certificate
- Short curriculum vitae
- Short motivation letter
- Copy of the applicant’s passport (page of his/her picture)
2. Certificate of an earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a recognized official academic accrediting association, by providing an official transcript showing verification of the degree.
The registration fee for the admission process is HU 9000. It should be transferred to Wesley’ bank account (IBAN: HU69-11708001-20562292, SWIFT/BIC: OTPVHUHB) prior the application. The registration fee is non-refundable.
|Preparatory course for bachelor studies in Hungarian||Hungarian||2 Semesters|
|Social Work||Hungarian||7 Semesters|
|Environmental Science||English, Hungarian||6 semesters||EUR 2500|
Attestation of the validity of degrees
Students, who come from countries which have not signed the Apostille Convention, or the Apostille Treaty shall ask for the attestation of their degree as described below:
The attestation of the validity of degrees obtained in Hungarian higher education institutions and other certificates issued by the institutions falls within the competence of the Consultation Office of the Educational Authority.
If you wish to attain the interim authentication stamp for your higher education qualification, you need to bring your qualification to the Consultation Office of the Education Authority during office hours (http://www.oktatas.hu/kapcsolat/kozponti_ugyfelszolgalat).
Address: Budapest XII. Maros u. 19-21
Their office hours are the following:
Fridays: 8.00 – 14:00
Phone: (+36-1) 374-2100
- Send your application following the instructions.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2019 17:00 CET
- In case of missing or insufficient application documentation you will be asked for amendment by e-mail.
- Information on acceptance or refusal of application.
- In case of acceptance detailed information on the oral admission process.
- In case of refusal a detailed justification will be delivered.
- Deadline: 22 Nov 2019
Oral admission interview
- Method: skype-interview with the presence of the applicant and Wesley’s Admission Committee.
- Language of the interview: English.
- Duration: 30-45 minutes.
- Topics: introduction of the applicant, fields of interests of the applicant, plans, motivations on studying environmental sciences, studying abroad, living in Hungary.
- Date and time of the interview: to be specified in the e-mail on application feedback.
- Periods for admission interviews:
- 4-8 Nov 2019
- 25-26 Nov 2019
- Deadline for notification on admission decision: 30 Nov 2019.
- Information on tasks to start your studies