To Do List:
- Transfer the programme fees of the first and the sixth semesters (non-refundable fees) to Wesley’s account.
- The final Decision on Admission, forms for enrolment and dormitory request are delivered by e-mail.
- Apply for visa.
- Plan your arrival.
- Inform Wesley on your arrival.
- Application for student visa
- You should apply for visa at a Hungarian Embassy. List of embassies:
- Please contact an Embassy to learn the documents that are required for issuing the visa.
- In case of personal interview you may be asked to talk of the following topics:
- General information on Hungary (https://hellohungary.com/en/about-hungary)
- General information on Wesley College (https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/about-us/the-college/)
- Information on the course you are going to study (https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/programmes/environmental-science-bsc/)
- Why you want to study Environmental Science
- How are you going to finance your studies
Low cost dormitory accommodation is offered for Wesley students in the campus. Should you wish to apply for dormitory accommodation, please download the form: https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Dormitory.doc and follow the instructions that appear on it.
- The enrollment period for foreign students lasts till 13th The enrollment must be done personally in the Registrar’s Office . Opening hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9:00-13:00
- Wednesday, Thursday: 11:00-15:00
- Documents required for enrollment:
- 2 photos
- Certificate on High School Completion (original and one copy)
- Bank account number
- Number of health insurance (TAJ)
- After enrollment all study administration is done through the IT system called Neptun. User guide for the system: https://wesley.hu/wesley-college/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/User_guide_for_students.pdf.pdf
Administration for long term residency
Wesley’s mentor program will guide you to go through the necessary administration steps for long term residency in Hungary, such as:
- applying for residential permit
- opening bank account
- arrangement of health insurance card
- student job opportunities
In order to join the mentor program, please let us know the date of your arrival as soon as possible.
Shedule of academic year 2019/2020
- Enrollment: 09-15 September 2019
- Opening ceremony: 6 September 9:00
- Study period: 15 September-14 December 2019
- Public holidays: 23 October, 1 November 2019
- Exam period: 16 December 2019-18 January 2020
- Post-exam period: 20 January-25 January 2020
- Enrollment: 14 January – 2 February 2020
- Study period: 3 February – 16 May 2020
- Public holidays: 10 April, 13 April, 1 May 2020
- Easter Holiday: 13-17 April 2020
- Exam period: 18 May – 20 June 2020
- Post-exam period: 22 June – 27 June 2020
- Closing ceremony: 10 July 2020